Our Startup Programmes
Helping startups is at the forefront of our activity. We do that mainly through our two startup programmes, FRESHSTART and FRESHSUPPORT.
FRESHSTART 's goal is to discover the best startups and help them to become unicorns. Every year, we will accept up to 6 PRE-SEED or SEED-STAGE truly inspiring startup companies to become members of this programme.
- Application by an investor
- HQ in the UK
- World-changing technology
- Pitch deck
- Net cut off date by the end of December 2019
- IP support, including IP health check and handling initial patent and trademark protection until the company is funded.
- Mentoring and potentially board attendance.
- Potentially a small investment.
For a startup, top-notch early-stage IP support that only large corporations typically have access to, an IP firm that is a true partner takes the risks with you and joins the journey with you.
For early-stage investors, there is no better way to conduct IP due diligence.
FRESHSUPPORT 's goal is to help promising startup companies secure funding, grow and succeed.
- Application by the startup
- HQ can be anywhere
- Pitch deck
- IP support, including IP health check and handling initial patent and trademark protection at up to 50% discount, until the company is funded.
- Business advice.
For a startup, having access to top-notch early-stage IP support means not having to compromise on advice before raising funding.
Having an IP firm willing to share the risk on you sends a very positive message to potential investors.