Mon, 03 Feb|
IP Strategy workshop to Staff
A hands on workshop meant to bring IP into the heart of tech-driven organisations.
Time & Location
03 Feb 2020, 10:00 – 13:00
WeWork, 50-60 Station Road, Cambridge, UK
About the Event
This event is a practical workshop that helps staff that works in deep-tech companies identify and protect IP assets and have a better understanding of Intellectual Property.
Who is it for?
CEOS, CTOs, IP Managers, R&D Engineers, Brand Managers, Angel Investors
Who will be presenting?
- Zeev Fisher, Strategist, Fresh - Zeev combines diverse experience representing companies with complex portfolios, as well as 5 years as a founder and CEO of a tech company.
- Jonathan Clark, Patent Attorney - Jonathan heads the physics and software operation of Fresh. He is an Oxford educated experienced patent attorney.
- Shamus Husheer, CEO, Heartfelt Technologies.
What does it include?
- An overview of IP
- Mapping existing assets
- Administrative portfolio management
- Always being ready
- Working with outside counsel
- Defensive IP Strategy, filing strategy
- Offensive strategy, dealing with competitors
- Setting targets and thinking about the business